Translate

23 April 2011

"At last a UFO, a little bit of action!!!"

ISS credit: astronoo.com

Hi everybody!
So, around 10 O'clock this evening I was preparing the telescope and checking that everything is ok for tonight's observation when suddenly I looked through the window and saw a light in the sky speeding eastward. First I though it was a plane but the object had no blinking lights. All exited, I though to myself "At last a UFO, a little bit of action!!!". But then again there was something strange. Then I realized it was the International Space Station (ISS).



It was the second time I saw it and it was the second time it surprised me and did'nt have the time to film it. But now I am ready and looking forward to film it when it passes next time.
Next time is tomorrow and the following days in the region of Turku (Southern Finland). So if you live around Turku, Finland and want to see this very bright man made "light" in the sky, check out this listing of dates and hours of sightings HERE----->  
And do not worry, when it will pass, you will see it, no doubt!
Good luck and tell your friends, It is great to see it with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment