Translate

08 November 2011

Asteroid 2005 YU55 Close flyby!!!

Asteroid 2005 YU55 Credit: Nasa/JPL/Caltech
Hello everyone!

Nancy Atkinson and Jason Major at Universe today are following the story of Asteroid 2005 YU55.
Here are some "links through space" on the story of the Asteroid.



  1. Nancy Atkinson: Just In: Asteroid 2005 YU55 
  2. Nancy Atkinson: Hoping to see Asteroid 2005 YU55? There's an App for that!
  3. Jason Major: Asteroid 2005 YU55: See it for your self! 
For my part I think I will be clouded out and to be honest I will be monitoring the asteroid from my computer on the internet. Also i will have my geiger meter ready for the tremors this asteroid brings and my doomsday device meter to see the effects predicted by many. Also pop corn and party if all goes wrong!
Enjoy! 
 
Tapani Isomäki
Kustavi, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment